Join the team!
Join the Healthy Hospo Hearts team for our swimming challenge for the next 8 weeks!
All swimming levels are welcome as you can choose your own challenge or go to the next level and join the 10km challenge.
This challenge is the perfect opportunity to take care of your heart health, improve your lifestyle and kick off 2022 in style.
This challenge is all about raising awareness of heart health and learning the best habits to reduce the risks of heart disease. That is why, I am counting on you to take some time out during your day to look after your heart by joining this swimming challenge. Increasing your exercise levels reduces your risk of heart disease by a third – regardless of your age, gender, income or where you live, so do not hesitate and join now!
Click on “Join Us” now!
What is a heart attack?
• A heart attack occurs when a coronary artery, which supplies blood to your heart, becomes blocked.
• The most common sign of a heart attack is chest discomfort or pain, which can spread to your arms, neck, jaw or back.
• Chest discomfort or pain can last for several minutes or come and go.
• A heart attack requires emergency treatment to restore blood flow to your heart.
• Always call Triple Zero (000) immediately if you think you or someone else may be having a heart attack.
For more details click on: https://www.heartfoundation.org.au/conditions/heart-attack
Thank you to our Sponsors